Sunday, August 19, 2012

Colorado Hidden Roads - Day 4 - Early Morning Photos

I got up early and took pictures as the sun rose, so I thought I'd post them before I head off. I've got 120 miles to ride, back to Naturita to attend LDS church services. Naturita 3 times in 3 days, how's that John?

The View North from my Aunt's upper deck towards Blue Mountain


My Aunt's Home just before sunrise


My bike with the sun barely peeking over the horizon


The sun out over the farm. The grainery and shed are part of the farm I worked with my grandpa the summer I stayed with them


Posing with the sun coming up


Camera in pinhole mode


The camera in Dramatic mode


More dramatic mode


More, I like dramatic mode


Some of my Aunt's flowers


Flowers with the old tac shed behind


More flowers


Closeup


Flowers


Showing the old tractor tires she grows the flowers in.


Orange and pink flowers




When you see the really vivid colors, I'm putting the camera in a mode that emphasizes color

No comments:

Post a Comment